- Should Congress provide direct fiscal assistance to state and local governments?
- Should the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) grant
assistance to state and local governments be extended or modified and how will it
affect the tax relationship?
- Should the federal government encourage more state and local spending through
special bond programs?
- Should changes to the deduction for state and local taxes paid be part of tax
- Should Congress pave the way for the streamlined sales and use tax agreement?
- Should Congress change the way in which states levy business activity taxes?
- Should Congress change Native American tribal taxation?
Date of Compendium: August 19, 2011
Number of Pages: 99
Order Number: IS40310
Compendium available via e-mail as a pdf file.
To order, e-mail Penny Hill Press or call us at 301-253-0881. Provide a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card number, expiration date, and name on the card. Phone orders are preferred and receive priority processing.